Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hail


Love the bridge!

I was back in Melbourne for one week more already, I left my blog an one week hiatus because I was busy. Not busy studying though, but not busy playing also, which mean actually I don't really know what was I busying at. Sigh.

This week is the 2nd week of uni. Tuesday is the busiest day. I had three tutorials and one 2 hours lecture in a day, and worked at lunch time. Having 3 tutorials in a day is torturing, need to brainstorm for every tutorial like today. Especially Organizational Behaviour tutorial, felt so stress ah, like you will never know when will the tutor shout your name to answer a question sigh. Theory subject is just not my thing. Kill me please, I start to hate Tuesday from now =(

Had a lot of fun last week though. We would never forget the day of CMG's first gathering because it was the day which people reckoned as 2012 HAHAHA! Hail storm in Melbourne that day, first time I saw hail, so excited. But it brought many damages to some places in the city, but not Carlton. We sheltered in Union House for about 1 hour, and that's still rain cats and dogs, so we finally walked home under the rain without umbrella, but a magazine grabbed from outside the Union House, pity no.

No tram also because of the hailstorm. The hails cause blackout, rain flooded some streets and buildings, even shopping centre and supermarket closed immediately while hailstorm. Cool la hah? A very adventurous day, a memorable day for CMG. =D

A short update. Will upload more photos next time, when I am free.



Tutorials make me want to jump Yarra River HAHAHA!

No comments: