I tell you a secret. A secret that if my parents know, they will phone me immediately, ask me to go airport now, buy an air ticket, even economics class is sold out, I can buy business class no matter how expensive is it, must at least get into the plane, even I have to sit under the cargo, to go back Sandakan, kena shoot, then no more study, tanam padi, tangkap ikan dan main dengan orang utan.
Okay, I am too exaggerate hahaha! The secret is sssshhhh, I went pub/bar three nights continuously for three nights. Thursday was a very random one, very random I went dinner with CMGians at Giraffe, very random we went to have a drink in a bar, very random we ordered alcohol but not mocktail, very random we had fun until midnight.
Friday night, we had dinner together again, with CMG'ians at White Tomato. After dinner, its way to early to go home at Friday night, initially suggested Starbucks, then someone said go for alcohol, so we went to this bar/pub to have beer. But the bar is weird, they closed so early on FRIDAY! So, we ended up buying alcohol and had it in Sherman's house. While drinking beers, we watched Khalil's concert, which is boring sigh.
Saturday night, we celebrated TseHan's (CMG's president) 22nd birthday in a bar. I was assigned to lie the president that I lost CMG's money because I was a treasurer. You would never know how hard to lie a people who birthday in 2 more hours. Because normally those people would very perasan that everyone will give him/her a surprise so they would just treat it as a surprise even you really lost money. Obviously, our president was too clever, he never believe what I lied. Fail mission, sigh.
I officially drunk that night. Said a lot of silly things, took a lot of silly photos and videos which are not going to be posted up to prevent image polluted. Not going to say into details what had I said because Jolene thought that was an embarrassing moment to tell lol. If you want to know what is the title about, can ask me personally hahaha. Well. A good experience though. The drunk feeling...is so "special". But not when you need to wake up the 2nd morning at 7am to hug the toilet to vomit.
Okay, damn sien already to type these words. I didn't get any photo yet, so a wordy post. So yea, off to do assignment, which is due on Friday. Bubyes, miss me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment