I'm now waiting in KLIA for flight to Melbourne. Looking back my blogpost, my first post was about my first flight to Melbourne in 2008, how adventurous was that? So this another post, to write about my flight after two year in 2010 heee =D
1. I went to airport this morning, not sending by my family, but my mum's friend. Because my family drove to Tawau in the early of morning, around 5am to celebrate my maternal grandma's earlier birthday. Auntie brought me to have breakfast, happy can have yummy tom yam as breakfast before I left.
2. Met my primary school classmate. Have some talks with her, she was still remember me and she might going to study in RMIT next semester =D
3. In the plane, intended to put my handcarry in the compartment. The stewardess suddenly approached me, and asked me to take something out from my handcarry, because she thought that my handcarry is way too big to fit into the compartment. But I said all were my clothes, how to take out, she insisted. I was thinking that was she that interested to know what brand of underwear I'm wearing LOL! I of course insisted not to, and tried to push into the compartment, a bit forcing, but it still could fit in as easy as ABC. Stewardesses today were impolite sigh.
4. I am now carrying my luggage which weigh altogether 30+ kgs, having lunch at McD, felt stress carrying so much thing especially my passport. Go toilet also must bring everything altogether in, they would feel very lucky if they have eyes. JK!
5. Still sitting in McD now and I am updating this post to waste my time. 2 more hours to go check in, 4 more hours to go in flight. FAST! My battery is running out soon sigh. Wait, I am moving to other table, have plug there.
6. Now (4.58pm), the cleaner tried to ask me move away because she wanted to clean up the window, but NO, I won't move buahaha! I am consumer mah!=P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment