Thursday, February 25, 2010

Packing time

So now, it's time to pack luggage, and pack my holiday mood. Just blink of eyes, 3 months of holiday was about over. I am going back to Melbourne to continue my 2nd year of degree, to start my another busy year. This year will be a critical year for me, have to participate more in co-curricular activities, volunteering and get more job experiences and at the same time, not influencing study in order to have a perfect resume to find a perfect job after my degree. Third year will be too late for me to do those stuffs. So, I shall not wasting time anymore.

I am satisfied with my 3 months holiday because I spent a lot of time with my friends and of course my family. Was tired to work in bro's shop, no salary to boost up my working spirit, yes I was working for free. But, when think deeply, where was my not-so-cheap uni's fee come from, where was my shopping expenses come from and accommodation and everything. Sigh.

So, see you Jolene this Friday lol. Good luck CMG for the Orientation tomorrow and Friday, so sorry for not being there to do my duty. Good luck Leng Kai for the STPM results tomorrow, I'm going to stay with you this end of year, so must tell me where are you going to study this year HAHAHA! Wait for your news hah!

Another post will be published in Melbourne? Miss Melbourne already eheee! Already think of Saturday's activity hahaha!

No comments: