*Learning how to make up, only at the age of 20th, not too late right?I am back in Sandakan, finally. The chinese New Year in Sibu is not very shiok, but still that's some interesting parts too. I didn't take much photos, because nothing much to take, I spent most of my time at grandparents' home.
What interesting?
1. I met my cute nephews, my first time to meet them. But they were really cute, I played a lot with them last night, during the open house. They wanted my hug aww =D But I sweat a lot to become a nanny of them. They're really hyperactive.
2. I received angpao.
3. Fireworks in Sibu was awesome, no place could ever win them for fireworks. Fireworks are somehow legal in Sibu. I heard that's because the Sarawakian are too fierce and police scared of them? The households could even set a big satelite to watch worldwide tv program which is illegal in other places other than sarawak. During the CNY's eve, every household started to play fire-crackers from 8pm to count down. You could hear the fireworks sound non-stop, and could see different kind of fireworks, and they're really awesome! They bomb-ed your eardrums especially at 12am of eve. According to Chris, whoever could fall asleep at 12am of CNY eve in Sibu, they broke world's record and could recorded in Guiness Record 2010. I heard that the fireworks are not cheap, but Sibu-ian was treating it as buying sweets seriously, the amount of fireworks were uncountable.
4. Could meet my grandparents. My grandpa who is 86 years old now is super cute ok although he is not as strong as last few years I met him. And he actually forget who am I =(
What makes me not shiok?
1. The weather and my grandparents' house were super duper hot. I sweat a lot, even I sat diam diam to watch TV. No aircon cannot survive that kind.
2. The water in the house were weak. I was sweating while I was bathing. Never knew that showering was that tiring. Until yesterday night, we finally knew why the water was weak, because my grandma adjusted the water meter to low volume, to save water O.o
3. Stayed at home for most of the time. TV was the best companion of us.
4. Everytime CNY in Sibu must kena marah.
5. No good food, at least for me. Kampua as breakfast every morning. Till I wanted to puke so I gave up this morning, I ate sibu's wonton. All the kopitiam are only provide kampua during CNY fml.
Okay, enough complain. Happy Tiger Year everyone!
Going back to Melbourne next Friday, so fast!
Share some camwhored photos to end the post.
What interesting?
1. I met my cute nephews, my first time to meet them. But they were really cute, I played a lot with them last night, during the open house. They wanted my hug aww =D But I sweat a lot to become a nanny of them. They're really hyperactive.
2. I received angpao.
3. Fireworks in Sibu was awesome, no place could ever win them for fireworks. Fireworks are somehow legal in Sibu. I heard that's because the Sarawakian are too fierce and police scared of them? The households could even set a big satelite to watch worldwide tv program which is illegal in other places other than sarawak. During the CNY's eve, every household started to play fire-crackers from 8pm to count down. You could hear the fireworks sound non-stop, and could see different kind of fireworks, and they're really awesome! They bomb-ed your eardrums especially at 12am of eve. According to Chris, whoever could fall asleep at 12am of CNY eve in Sibu, they broke world's record and could recorded in Guiness Record 2010. I heard that the fireworks are not cheap, but Sibu-ian was treating it as buying sweets seriously, the amount of fireworks were uncountable.
4. Could meet my grandparents. My grandpa who is 86 years old now is super cute ok although he is not as strong as last few years I met him. And he actually forget who am I =(
What makes me not shiok?
1. The weather and my grandparents' house were super duper hot. I sweat a lot, even I sat diam diam to watch TV. No aircon cannot survive that kind.
2. The water in the house were weak. I was sweating while I was bathing. Never knew that showering was that tiring. Until yesterday night, we finally knew why the water was weak, because my grandma adjusted the water meter to low volume, to save water O.o
3. Stayed at home for most of the time. TV was the best companion of us.
4. Everytime CNY in Sibu must kena marah.
5. No good food, at least for me. Kampua as breakfast every morning. Till I wanted to puke so I gave up this morning, I ate sibu's wonton. All the kopitiam are only provide kampua during CNY fml.
Okay, enough complain. Happy Tiger Year everyone!
Going back to Melbourne next Friday, so fast!
Share some camwhored photos to end the post.
Make up skill still need to improve. I learned from Magazine. Very hard lah.Ignore my sister's injection scar. It was damn long and swollen hahaha.

The look of nanny of the three nephews. (I gained weight since I came back, the foods were too tempted. So biarlah, go back Melbourne only see how.) Okay, actually I got a bit pilih kasih one, I like one of them more because he was cute and handsome. YER, how come I am so sui one hahaha. My sister like the other one, chubby chubby one.
The chubby one kept asking my sister to hold him in the arms. My sister told him she was tired already, asked him to find his auntie to hold him. But the chubby one told my sister," Don't want oh, Auntie said I am fat and heavy, don't want hold me!" Aww, a cute child!
Before ended up the post, congrats my elder sister who get her first job in Melbourne. And congrats me too, because I have another money tree =D



No comments:
Post a Comment