More photos from THEO's blog! Love Balin!Wednesday's night should be a movie night with the 3 buddies!
But I think they're busy, so I didn't receive any call today.
Which mean I'm not going out today.
Today morning, my mum asked me "are you going out for movie tonight again?"
HAHAHA!
She expected me to go out for movie every Wed already, which is what we expected last week.
Chinese New Year next week, but I am not too excited about it. I only feel relieved because I can take a rest from work for a week, which I really demand now. I need to help my brother who is going to Vietnam tomorrow to care shop for a week O.o But, I got a new spectacles as gift. Also, as a good sister like me, of course not to forget to force him to buy stuff for me! BUAHAHA! I am the most muka tembok in my family.
Going back to Sibu, Sarawak next Friday for CNY! Miss another photoshooting with 5D's gang sigh. So sad, I missed twice already T.T Actually I prefer to stay in Sandakan for CNY, Sandakan is always better than Sibu, everything is convenient. But, grandparents are old, papa wants to visit them, so yea! Me and my siblings are not very suk with our cousins one, not even know how our cousins look like. So that mean, we go back and do our own thing, watch tv, eat, need to help to do housework because no kakak! T.T No internet somemore T.T
I miss Siew Yi so much! She is not coming back this year =( which mean I'm not going to meet her this year. Two years not meeting her, so sad lah! Love to 'cook porridge' with her! Lu Siew Yi, phone me when you see this <3 Don't too busy with 耕田ah! HAHAHA!
But I think they're busy, so I didn't receive any call today.
Which mean I'm not going out today.
Today morning, my mum asked me "are you going out for movie tonight again?"
HAHAHA!
She expected me to go out for movie every Wed already, which is what we expected last week.
Chinese New Year next week, but I am not too excited about it. I only feel relieved because I can take a rest from work for a week, which I really demand now. I need to help my brother who is going to Vietnam tomorrow to care shop for a week O.o But, I got a new spectacles as gift. Also, as a good sister like me, of course not to forget to force him to buy stuff for me! BUAHAHA! I am the most muka tembok in my family.
Going back to Sibu, Sarawak next Friday for CNY! Miss another photoshooting with 5D's gang sigh. So sad, I missed twice already T.T Actually I prefer to stay in Sandakan for CNY, Sandakan is always better than Sibu, everything is convenient. But, grandparents are old, papa wants to visit them, so yea! Me and my siblings are not very suk with our cousins one, not even know how our cousins look like. So that mean, we go back and do our own thing, watch tv, eat, need to help to do housework because no kakak! T.T No internet somemore T.T
I miss Siew Yi so much! She is not coming back this year =( which mean I'm not going to meet her this year. Two years not meeting her, so sad lah! Love to 'cook porridge' with her! Lu Siew Yi, phone me when you see this <3 Don't too busy with 耕田ah! HAHAHA!

No comments:
Post a Comment