Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sekali Gus

Sigh, I am getting lazy to update blog already, don't have the motivation to update. I agreed with Wen Jye who claimed that he lost the motivation to blog since he came back to Malaysia. Maybe the weather problem, the weather here is hot and wet, so make people very frustrated and lazy. Scare if blog, type too many words will sweat a lot, then need to bath again and waste water wtf. So, I satu kali gus write what am I up to this week after the previous post hahaha! So I will go bath after this post because I will sweat a lot. (Nah, because I just came back from work lol).

1.
As I told, I went to KK for 4 days last week. A shopping trip indeed, I went to almost all the main shopping centre in KK which are Wisma Merdeka, Centre Point, Warisan Square, Suria, One Borneo and City Mall. BUT, I didn't buy much because Mum gave me RM1 but asked me to save back RM0.30, can get me? I really bring back the RM0.30, but it was still belong to me, she didn't get back from me, so no point right lol.

The stuffs there were really a bargain. I get some very cheap clothes there. And guess what?I bought a pair of heels which height 4.25 cm. I was not dare to bring it back because my mum 'prohibited' me to wear heels because I am already tall enough. But I love the heels and the Sales Woman very the convincing and Olivia convinced me to buy too and I thought myself not tall enough (wtf, I know you will scold gao gao me). Nola, I hate my height, I don't want to be so high =( Anyway, going to take it back next month when I transit there before going to Sibu and told mum brother sponsors me buahaha!

I bought a new luggage bag, it was actually my mum asked me to buy, because it was on sales. Pierre Cardin's luggage bag, only cost RM240, because they're making promotion, buy one free one =D By the way, the whole trip was not bad, I spent a lot of the time with Olivia, my sister and her boyfriend. Watched Old Dogs there too, really very funny especially when the gorilla was hugging the little man =D

2.
Parents brought me to have steamboat at 1Family (the one in Futsal field) the night I came back from KK which was on Sunday. The steamboat was a buffet steamboat. We could get a lot fresh seafoods like fish, big prawns, crabs, clams, sea-snails, octopus, etc, typical steamboat raw foods, thin meat for shabu shabu and also various kind of cooked foods, desserts and soft drinks. You can choose to have the 'steamboat cooker?' yourself or share one for the whole table. We decided to have our own one, and could choose your own soup include tomyam, herbs, and normal soups. It only costs RM25 per person, and you can eat any seafood until you bao bao. My first time there, and it was really worthy. But, mum had diarrhea after the steamboat because she eaten the uncooked food perhaps.

3.
Watched "The Spy Next Door" by Jacky Chan on Wednesday with Kai, Theo and Valerie. It was very funny yet touching when Jacky Chan tried to convince the children to like him =D After the movie, they were hungry (benefit of skinny people, can say hungry anytime and eat) so we went Bistro. I had a drink there and camwhored using Theo's camera. So wait for him to upload =)

4.
Helped the Aunties to play piano in church last night. The Auntie who should play piano was busy and asked help from me, so I am a good child mah, couldn't reject her loh. Omg, their youth (?? youth for old aunties) was boring, very the boring that kind. The one who gave talk syok sendiri there, kept laughing while talking, but the aunties who hearing in front were diam diam and ignored her because it was not funny at all. But, still, they're working for the God, God will know =D

5.
After church, suprisingly, my mum allowed me to yam-cha with Kai, Theo and Val. So she stopped me at Val's house and headed to The Rock Cafe in IJM. A nice place, my first time being there. We were given marker pens to draw on the glass and board along the two sides of the cafe. We could see different graffiti from other customers, and birthday wishes, emo words on the wall. Of course, Theo, the pro one showed his Kung Fu also, and drew some on it. Other than that, we could also borrow Uno Stacko, Uno Cards, and cards. We chor dai d and bullshit for the whole night =D And also not to forget, camwhored! Oh ya, they have swing-kind-of-bench like the one in Taiwanese cafe in Bourke St, without the flowers!

6.
My brother somehow get the old photo from the car just now, and it was me at 11 years old I reckon. He said that I was exactly a Doraemon look that time, then I asked whether I changed, then my mum said yes, you changed to Giant(the real big fat giant, not the supermarket, der, obviously hahaha) fml. So when do I change to Sailormoon wtf.

7.
After consideration, and advice from brother and mother that taking chinese as breadth is a kind of waste, I decided to take Japanese as breadth, so that I can speak in Japan when I become real Sailormoon in the future fml hahaha! Nah, just think that learning a new language perhaps will help me in finding job in the future? Like maybe I can apply job in Japan HAHAHA!

8.
Going to dinner at Japanese Restaurant later, which is opposite the Giant supermarket. How irony, a sailormoon (Japan comic mah) eat Japanese food too much and become the Giant which is just opposite it! Okay, I just trying to tell a joke, not funny at all cheh! Byeee! Salmon sushi here I come =D I miss Melbourne's one!!

No comments: