Tuesday, January 12, 2010

So far

I came back to hometown for already 1 month! I don't really know what had I done, and I actually quite adore myself because I can pass 1 month by doing nothing, but just sit in the shop. I should tell you what is my job in the shop. Most of the time, I am selling 2T which is a kind of mobile oil. In average, every 10 minutes, that would be a customer buying 2T. Call me 2T girl please.

I am also a cashier, and I have my loyal customers who only buy from me, never buy from my brother! My little loyal customers are only 4-8 years old in range, who are still not even taller than our shop reception T.T. They came to visit me every afternoon like I am their god-mother fml. They actually buy nylon which cost 30cents and fish hook cost 10 cents for fishing beside the sea near my shop. They cannot satu kali gus buy one box one, must come everyday, and buy few cents stuff, and need me to stand up few times to serve them ish! Should charge them service tax next time.

Customers all are Malay and Phillipians! I spoke broken Malay everyday, I forget a lot of Malay words. Everytime a customer come in, the I would say "Apa cari?" LOL! What kind of Malay is this lol! Learn from my dad, his Malay is very pro one, he can understand what those customers talk about although they cham cham their own dialect with Malay lol. Those phillipians do not know how to pronounce Mitsubishi, so they will say Bici Bici (sounds like Bitchy Bitchy rofl), and my dad actually know what they mention about lol.

Eh, why I so sui one laugh them. Okay, time to conclude what outings I joined so far.

1. Yam Cha with Poh Ping, Alvin, Sanchien, Ah Sen and James at Devenice then Mile 4 Pasar. We reminicing a lot that night.

2. Yam Cha with Dada, Theo, Kai, Pui Yee and HaowZerrr in De-venice again! Wonder why people love to gather in De-Venice hmmph... A fun night =D


Photo of the night, with my phone. But lazy to take from my phone, so just copy from Theo.

3. X'mas Dinner at Ka Hiong with our tuition teacher, Miss Chong =D


The girls! More details and photos can see Theo's post titled "MAKAN MAKAN"!

4. Yam Cha with Ping, Chui Wui, YiVun, KarKiat, James, Sen, Chien, and Alvin. Part of Form 3 gang. Took some photos but with Alvin. So need to wait him like hundred years to upload it in the FB.

5. Watched Avatar on Christmas Day!

6. Counted down with Alvin couple, Ah Sen couple, Chien, Leung Chee Bond, Nicholas and Kenny! Woot, what a weird combination. In Bukit bendera again this time, which I mentioned in last post! I swear I won't go there again next year for count down, I mean seriousssly!

7. Yam Cha with Dada, Theo, Kai, and Valerie in Bistro! My first time there, a nice place despite the sea water can reach our leg. I haven't got the chance to go Balin which they said a really nice place where we can see Sandakan Town's view (Well, not that Sandakan Town is so good to see)!


Took with Theo's G11 =D

8. After Bistro, very sien mah to go home so early (11pm already lol), so we went to the house beside Kai's house which is actually a port for tourism to go to other islands!


We're standing in the middle of the sea, thats a long bridge for us to walk to the middle. =D Took a lot photos too, see Theo's again HAHA! Love the sea-view in the middle of the night =)


Cheh, posing wah lol.

9. Watched Alvin and The Chipmunks 2 with Theo, Kai and Samurai last Tuesday which costs only RM5. The movie is so not recommended lol, it is damn short lah. Maybe people will watch because they are Alvin and The Chipmunks lol. Got Chippettes too lol.

10. Attend parent's church friend's son dinner lol. I was asked to help them in the reception, to guide people to sign in the church and also the wedding dinner in YuYuan. We were invited to their Kai Men Chu (Mandarin), at Pasir Putih Restoran, we had all seafood dishes, they were finger-licking good, especially the fish which I think at least weigh 4 kg and the flesh was very smooth, and the fresh Lai Liu Ha, shark fin soup, steam prawns, crab, Sa Bak, anchovies fried rice and more! Had a very satisfying seafood dinner =D

The wedding dinner in the following night was really grand one because the family were well-known and rich in Sandakan. So a lot those Datuk Datin and rich people attend. At least 1000 people that night. If I am the bride, I will scare like hell, until sitting on the floor crying like a baby lol. Cheh, go sleep early la, my wedding dinner 10 people also don't know got or not lol. Anyway, no take any photo that night.

11. Please congrats me because I finally finished watching Beyond The Realm of Conscience. Wanna watch back Titanic after talking so much about it with my brother today!!

That's all so far. Going to KK this Thursday to visit my beloved sister and Olivia too =D And come back this Sunday! Update about it next week yess!

Yay! I updated my blog, hello my loyal readers Jo and June *applause*! Eh, I think only both of you read la, see I typed so sam fu for both of you hahaha! Miss you guys heapss!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha ur post is so funny a!!

t2 girl aaa~~
your shop near the sea.. so nice a... >.<

take care la ! and visit my blog!! haha