
What a "good" start of new year 2010 being the biggest light-bulb in the world with 987654321kW. I think we need at least 100 of generators to generate the light-bulb, and I can proudly announce that my whole body system is stronger than that thousands of whatever powerful generators, I can light up the light-bulb easily in like one second FML.
Get the joke?
You will just feel like finding a big hole and hiding yourself inside
or
just jump down from the Bukit Bendera.
Hopefully it won't happened again. Two years of counting down in the same place
were enough as the most unforgettable experiences
in my life rofl.
Sandakan was so stingy I tell you, the fireworks was so so short,
just a blink of eyes, you would miss the whole show fml.
and basically I just see the last one, because we could not see anything in the spot we sat at first
so we tried to find a place to see a better one
and I was only see two kinds
then done.
So, fireworks were nothing special and not worth enough
to let you to gain such a "great" experience hahaha!
I need to declare, this post is not particularly pointing someone
no offence!
=D

No comments:
Post a Comment