Monday, December 14, 2009

Tea Colour

Huh, nothing I can blog. My holiday here in Sandakan is a cycle. Since I came back, I woke up at 6.15am everyday to prepare, went breakfast with family, went shop to help, lunch, continue help, go home, online, dinner, online, sleep. Except Sunday, I went church, lunch, and went home sleep, online. This cycle will continue until 26th of Feb.

I didn't go out with friends too, because no one call me out. I hate to be organizer, so, I will just wait for call. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. I am very very very the sien.

By the way I was sick since I came back, went to doctor, Doctor didn't say what disease I got, only asked me to go back to him if my urine is in Tea-Colour after 5 days which is Tuesday. But the problem is, the toilet at my home is in dark colour one, how I know it is in Tea-Colour. When the doctor talked about Tea Colour, I thought it is some scientific name wtf, and then he said CHA DE YAN SE LAA! AHHAHA! Random one.

Then, I found that in Sandakan, when you walk into a restaurant, the whole restaurant's customers will look at you one, very bu shuang hahaha. And the weather here is very hot and humid, my skin always sticky sticky one lah. Today, Sandakan was black-out again!

And I want to go dinner now. Obviously after dinner, online again. FULL STOP!

No comments: