Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Alive

Sorry for ignoring the blog for one week! These would be a short post, to tell you I am still alive! Dinner with Science Buddies later to celebrate early X'mas, have to get ready, to laugh a lot tonight. They're always entertaining one. That day the yamcha session, we already laugh gao gao without talking! Looking forward tonight =D Photos will be uploaded soon!

Parents let me to go KK on January, going with Leng Gai and Theo again. Seems we have trip together every holiday! By the way, cut my hair today and highlighted again, doesn't seem much difference, brown again! A bit regret actually, should highlight other color ish, have to wait one more year =(

Christmas is coming soon, too bad I'm not in Melbourne! I want to shop on Boxing Day =( Will go church as usual. I am not very looking forward to go to my own church, people there getting proud. I don't have friend there =( I am so depressed. Why do my church people different with others? I should go Leng Gai's to experience theirs ahaha. Okay, I know, go church is to praise to God but not meet friends uhh. I am sinner.

Wish everyone Merry Christmas!


No comments: