Thursday, December 10, 2009

KL 2 days trip


Spot the black thingy among the clouds, it is the top of Mount Kinabalu.

I arrived Sandakan safely yesterday morning by MAS airline (P/S the domestic flight's food was somehow more delicious than the international flight with three ferrero rocher). Will talk about my life in Sandakan in following posts, this post will talk about my 2 days in KL. Don't get heart attacked by the amount of photos I uploaded here, exaggeratting hahaha, but I am lazy to separate it to two posts so yea!

Once again, I need to thanks Jolene, her mum and Auntie Wayne. I had a very comfortable accomodation to stay for the two days. I gained a lot information about lose weight healthily and prevent rebounce after that. I had very delicious sandwiches for breakfast. Also thanks to WenJye to drive us around =D

6th of Dec (the day we came back to Melbourne)
I talked about this in previous post, so just photos!


The lunch+breakfast I had in airport! Not nice at all, didn't finish it.


Me and Jolene in the plane. Seat 12F and 12G!


I was watching porn movie! AHAHA! Nolah, I was watching PS I LOVE YOU. Then we had gossip session, and I paused and it stopped in this scene!

7th of Dec (KL officially day 1)
Auntie Wayne made sandwich for us, then WenJye picked us up at 12. We didn't have lunch because we're going Japanese Buffet that night, Jye claimed that we should keep the stomach empty for the buffet. He didn't eat dinner the day before it HAHAHA! So I suggested to go SnowFlakes which everyone recommended their taro ball.


Three bowls we ordered. Mine was Taro Ball Series =D Nice one! The photo above looks very disgusting because we forget to take before we stired the ice. Had some talks there and Jolene's best best friend, Sher Hann came to meet Jo just for few minutes. Then we met Eu Gene and did some shopping in Sunway Pyramid before our buffet.

Guys cannot wait for girls to shop one, so we didn't really shop much, just walk through. And we played in Arcade.


Took in somewhere in Pyramid.


Christmas decorations in Pyramid.


Beside the Famous Amous stall, buying some cookies for my sister.

Thats a Cotton On in Pyramid. It is cheaper than Melbourne's Cotton On because the currency now is higher. So we bought some =D

Finally, we could depart to Mont Kiara for our buffet in TenJi Japanese Restaurant.


Jolene the professional GPS reader and WenJye the driver!


Jo with the GPS!


We arrived a bit earlier, so just sit there to wait and took photo! Me, Jye and Eu Gene!


Thanks for the 2 days accompany =D


A shot before we went in.

Thats so many choices of foods in there. It costs only RM67, if converted, AU20 was impossible to have such a luxurious buffet in Melbourne hahaha.


Oyster yummy! Oyster+Milk=Food Poisoning hahaha!


Sashimi! The salmon and mackerel sashimi were so so so scrumptious and fresh!


The plate I took. They didn't really eat =( Only when I forced them to eat the prawns I peeled.


Coconut! Each of us at least had 7 of them. So refreshing. I think the waiters also shocked.


The foodsss!


Desserts!


Foods that you need to order and they will deliver to your table.


Tea to help digestion. Other than that, thats a lot of other foods like Italian, Chinese, Herbal Soups, chocolates and sushi. We didn't try everything due to stomach limitation.


We could get Baskin Robbin, Haagen Dasz and this fruit ice cream. Eu Gene's favourite ice cream, sesame ice cream!


The pass to order food.


Haagen Dasz!


Spot the colourful sushi ball. If you have chance to have buffet there, you can try it out. Because Eu Gene and Jye had this very "exciting" expression after trying it.


Jellies


The scene Jo took after buffet. Very artistic right right right HAHAHA!!!

8th of Dec (KL Day 2)
We went Sunway Lagoon =D Played more rides and water games this time compared to last year. Because we went on Tuesday instead of Friday or weekend. We did not need to wait for so long for every ride, the longest wait was only 10 mins.


Eugene and Jye.


Didn't play this actually. Jo's camera was not waterproof, so we didn't take photo. So next time you want to take photos while you're playing in Sunway Lagoon, go buy Olympus =.=


Group photo before we left.


Dinner at BBQ Plaza!


Me and Jo =D


The foodss!


We had this Durian Flo from NZ Natural, recommended by Eugene! Very durian-y indeed.

The guys left, so Jo and me shopped again in Pyramid. Pyramid is very nice to shop, some of the stuffs are cheap because End of Year Sales now. I bought some clothes. And we had supper in Pyramid too =D


The drinks we had after shopping. I love my honey dew honey Jelly. Jolene's mango with Aloe Vera Jelly was nice too, very "Mangy"!Then we went home by Taxi =)

9th of Dec (The day I left KL and back to SDK)
I woke up at 5am to prepare everything. Auntie Wayne prepared breakfast for mee =D


Tuna Toast with Milo.

Then Jolene's mum sent me to airport and she shared some lose weight info to me =) I had diarrhoe in airport =(, poo-ed in different washrooms in the airport, fml. I think its because we eaten the uncook-ed food in BBQ plaza.

I get heatstroke yesterday too, and feel like vomit and stomache! Now I had the feeling too. I think its because I cannot adapt to the sudden change of foods and weather. By the way, I checked my results today, Thanks God, I passed all, although not all pass with honours, but it was enough to make my dad happy =D

Tomorrow night my house has this so called "open house". Invite church people to come to our house. Have to busy again! O.o Btw, I am happy because my family think that I lose a bit of weight compared to last year. And my dad actually expected that I will gain another few kilos this time but luckily I didn't buahaha! Keep going! Haven't meet any of my friend yet, waiting for their call =)

No comments: