Monday, December 7, 2009

KL 1

Yes! I reached KL safely today and now sitting in Jolene's house guest room online-ing. Today morning, StarBus (airport shuttle bus) left us without informing us, so we ended up going airport by taxi. We had too much luggage, each of us has one big luggage to go in cargo, a handcarry luggage, a laptop and a handbag. You know, we have to pay bloody 4 dollars to get a trolley in Melbourne Airport, of course we didn't do that lol. So ridiculous, just a trolley worth 4 dollars? I remembered that last year December I could get it free. Uhh.

After checked-in, we had breakfast in one of the restaurant. The foods were not nice at all, but the hot chocolate was still okay. Then we went in to the departure hall and waited. The flight was satisfying, much much better than AirAsia. Thats a lot good movies to watch, like Time Traveller Wife which was just started on Melbourne's cinema two weeks ago. I watched some movies, play games and chitchat with Jolene. I was only sleep for 15 minutes for the whole 8 hours flight hmmph. The food was not too bad, personally think that Singapore Airline's food was nicer =D

Reached in KL at 9pm malaysia time, but waited luggage for almost 40 minutes. Malaysia is always slower than others, our style no? Jolene's mum met us outside and came back to her house, put down luggage, and we went dinner/supper along with Jolene's maid, Auntie Wayne at BBQ Chicken at Taipan. Jolene's mum is a very sporting and friendly Auntie =D Very fashionable as well.

I think thats all. Thank you Jolene and her mum for the hospitality. Meeting Jye and Eugene tomorrow =D

No comments: