Yay, going back to Malaysia this Sunday, going home next Wednesday. Actually I am quite anticipate to go home, but still wonder what should I do for the three months holiday. Feel like going somewhere for vacation, but mummy must 99.99% reject. I will definitely get tanned because my house and family's shop are all near the sea, near until tsunami-come-must-die that kind lol.
Results coming out the day after I reach Sandakan. Very very scary loh. How if I get very bad result, and then I can see my parents' disappoint expression. Cannot imagine how am I going to survive for the 3 months holiday if I fail one. God please bless me. Everyone results came out already, only Melb U students not yet, make people so sam xi xi sigh.
So tomorrow will be my last day in Melbourne in 2009. Plan to go DFO with my sister to do last shopping, maybe dinner with Ken and Jolene? Then sleep, then go airport next day, then plane, then fly, then KL yay! Going to meet long-time-no-see Trinity buddiess eeehheee =D
Short update. Cannot wait to see my friends and family and my home! Cheh, maybe people forget me already lol. My next post will be posted in Malaysia perhaps?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment