
*Credits to THEO!
I didn't online for two days because I couldn't connect to internet these two days. But the clever me *ehem* restarted the wifi machine, and here I am updating blog =D
Everyone blogged about their X'mas celebration. Mine, this year was not happening, I got no present, but only bomb from my mum who was PMS-ing I reckon. Luckily the movie AVATAR save my X'mas, a happy celebration after all. Thanks Kai and Ngap =)
The Avatar was a good movie, very exciting but way too long. Star Cinema is really horrible, the only cinema in Sandakan. A lot mosquitoes in the cinema, I could see the mosquitoes fly over the screen when the armies bomb-ing the N'avi fml!
I had almost all my outings with Kai and Theo! Really fun and I appreciated every moments with them. I regretted that I didn't spend much time with them last year summer holiday. I will spend more times this year =D Didn't go out with the Q4 after the first outing, because they don't like me =D
Today went jogging with mum and sister, sweat a lot! Love perspiration rofl. But I had bubur cha cha, dinner (lamb chop, fried rice and soup), and went out with family to have ABC+Mango! So the jog gave nothing =O
Uhh, I hate Monday!

No comments:
Post a Comment