
Today is the last day of 2009, seems like I am obliged to write a post to end my 2009 =D 2009 was really an awesome year for me, a lot of my first time happened in 2009. Obviously, 2009 is my first year university, I really do love my university life =) A happening year indeed! I would talk about all my first time in 2009 assists by photos! All the photos are not uploaded chronologically.

My first time working for other boss, my first part-time job, my first time getting Aussie dollar as wages HAHAHA!
My first time being active in a society/club. This photo indicated my starting point of being active in the club. I met some new friends in the Amazing Race.
My first time taking photo with train drivers, and they're looking while laughing at us.
My first time having a road trip with CMG! My first time playing THE CRAZIEST true or dare and my first time kissing a girl *shy shy* lol.
My first time camwhored in the neo-print little space, and get warning by the worker because it was not allowed.
First time sticking so many tissues, stealing tissues from uni's toilet, learning what kind quality of tissues to steal and glue glue glue! BUT the glue cheered my winter break up!
My first time having so many CITY's girlfriends (got KL la, Bangkok, Shanghai and also Penang) HAHA!
My first time joining a production's sets and props. It was not as hard as I thought at first. I met the most awesome friends after I joined, no regret indeed ehheee!
First time having wine in Hilton Hotel. But I was wearing my DR SLUMP t-shirt, because I didn't know I was going to such a high class place, so Jo lend her jacket to me fml.
I love 2009. Still, I need to say bye bye!
Welcome to 2010 =D
New Year Resolutions:
1. As a student, I want to get good results for my second year university. Aiming 1st class honor (H1) and 2nd class honor (H2) for all subjects! No more skipping lectures, like this year lol =X
2. Same as last year, lose few more kgs! (because I want to become model in the future LOL, kidding, so that maybe I can stand on the same stage with WuChun wtf)
3. Earn more pocket money, to buy a camera.
4. Vacation to Gold Coast with buddies. Going to plan soon, anyonee?! Should be during the winter break.
5. Move to a better apartment in Melbourne with air-con and heater!
6. Find myself a boyfriend lol. Because I am so desperate rofl, joking!
7. Find an internship for summer holiday!
Okay, my new year post DONE! I am looking forward 2010 too, hope it will be a better year! I know, it must be a busy year =D Counting down, 3 hours and 20 minutes to go (8.40pm now).
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!






























1 comment:
gold coast in winter?? cold die u a~~
i love this post ^^ miss u too~
minnie xoxo
Post a Comment