I am very excited now, because I can help Jolene to prepare the presentation thingy, then accompany her to buy sweets, paper glass and bla bla bla for the presentation. I am very happy that I got something to do tomorrow, until I blog to share with you guys HAHAHA!
See the lame conversation between Jo and Me!
gaixi says:
*ohhh...
*ok
*tmorrow afternoon want go where?
jolene* says:
*LOL why must go somewhere
*haahaha
*we go do yoga at park la
gaixi says:
*very nyiak at home eh
*what a good suggestion
*LOL!!!
jolene* says:
*hey
*are u free tmr
*pei me go erc need your help for something
*the presentation
*and then go buy biscuits + drinks + paperplates + cups for presentation
*ok??
*no more sien
*haha
gaixi says:
*okok!!
*very free tomorrow
*after juan xue
*haha
jolene* says:
*are u excited
*hahaha
*can go blog d
*haha
gaixi says:
*yes so excited =.=
*LOL!
*go blog now
Buahaha. Our conversation everytime very sien one. Then just now I wanted to inform the CANWIN, about the blood donation tomorrow, I almost get heart attack loh. Why were our conversation so lame one. Because we're happy family!=.= And please remind me to remind Jolene to print judging sheet and presentation schedule tomorrow =D
By the way, I watched New Moon already, a bit disappointed. Read the book is much much better to watch the movie. However, some parts still quite interesting lah, I personally like the Volturi part, when Aro judged Bella. The werewolves, Sam, Paul quite yeng ah haha. And the Volturi's vampires, quite handsome, especially Jane's partner, cannot remember his name. I will rate 6/10 only for the movie. Jean Ni almost fall asleep hahaha.
Hope Eclipse and especially Breaking Dawn's movies won't disappoint me =( Sien already? Second post of the day? Click X, byee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment