
Breakfast at a restaurant on Flinders Lane, my egg on ham and cheese toast.
Before we went to blood donation, we went to this coffee shop to have our breakfast. I just felt like eating egg, something like scrambled egg, so I asked that waitress, whether they have any egg breakfast HAHAHA! Then the others laugh lah, they said how come got people ask like that one, what egg breakfast lah D= So, the waitress recommended me this, porch egg on ham and cheese toast, the toast was a bit too hard, but overall still good.

June with my toast!
Then we went blood donation, our main purpose today. But so not shiok, raining for the whole morning, my pump get wet, the leg so uncomfortable uhh. I don't like raining, but I don't like sunny too, because I am getting darker, almost like charcoal =( And, I rather very very very cold than very very very hot, because we can wear many layers of clothes, but we cannot naked!

Jean Ni! We're waiting tram at the tram stop.
Finally, we arrived blood bank, very hard to walk under the rain, and they moved to new place some more, have to very sure where was it. Luckily JN memorized the map hahaha. So, still the same, we had to take haemoglobin test first, I had 134 today O.o
Its not pain at all when the needle poke into my flesh, but my blood refused to come out at first, they flowed super slow...like...snail. Then the Blood Sucker (the nurse, wonder how can vampire stand the blood hahaha) asked me whether I drank 1L to 2L of water, haha, of course I didn't lol. But after she adjusted my needle, the blood came out smoothly faster like rabbit because I kept bumping the thingy. I was happy because I was done in 8 minutes, much better than last time which was 15 mins!
The nurse asked me to go to the kitchen to have some drinks right after blood donation, instead of lying there for few minutes, because these was my second time. So I just go loh, and I sat with JN's brother, drinking orange juice, reading the magazine. And then suddenly, I felt damn dizzy lah, feel like vomit and a bit stomache. I told JN's brother, his face was like telling me he didn't know, so I told someone there.
So they so gan jiong, they asked me to lay down on the floor and put my leg on the chair. After that, they took the wheel chair, and asked me to sit on it! HAHAHA, my first time sitting on the wheel chair FML. They pushed me into a room, to rest on the bed. I rested for almost half an hour lah, June came to "visit" me some more. So embarrasing no? lol.

June's first time to donate blood, and she was visiting me in the room that time. HAHAHA!
After blood donation, met Jolene at Melbourne Central, had late lunch at Chilli Padi, and I had green tea tiramitsu to nourish my blood glucose back. Then me and Jolene walked around, and had high tea at Easy Cafe, and we had this very important mission to do next year hahaha. I like Easy Cafe's environment, we should have one girls talk there soon =D

Our don't-know-what-name-oolong tea. Very refreshing, and don't feel guilthy at all after drinking.
A relaxing day.
AND AND AND..
Last night I had this very weird, and scary dream hahaha. My mum forced me to marry a guy loh, and the guy is not handsome one, cheh. And then we really have a wedding ceremony in the church HAHAHA so funny eh my dream, but so real. I think I watched to much drama already and those lovey dovey books =D

No comments:
Post a Comment