I exceeded my internet limit, so now its speed reduction =(( 10 days to go to resume the speed, sigh. So today is already 5th day of holiday, honestly, I feel sick loh, got nothing to do at home. A bit like 80 years old Popo.
Yesterday night went dinner with the CMG's committee, then chiong k with them. I left them earlier because I had serious headache last night =( Today morning the headache getting serious when I woke up, perhaps I am too free, so fall sick! Luckily panadol save my life. You know, some people cannot too free one, otherwise they will body-ache one. I think I am those kind of people, 一生劳苦命, lol.
Waiting for the photos, I will upload when they uploaded in facebook. I really can't wait to go back to Malaysia already. Yesterday afternoon, Jolene and me discussed where to go in KL, okay, 80% of the activities are related to EAT, got no other thing to do, hahaha. So anyone, have any suggestion?
Later going yam cha with Jolene and Phoebe, then watch movie with Jean Ni and Brenda. Yay, I'm watching New Moon later, woohoo. Many people don't like loh, they wonder who want to watch vampire hahaha! But I don't care hmmph. AND, I'm going to donate blood tomorrow, woohoo, orange juice!! =D
Okla, a random post no? Buahaha. 2 weeks to go homeeee =p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment