Monday, November 16, 2009

Tujuh Belas Jam


Mini coffee from Korean Groceries.

I am counting down, 17 hours to end my First Year the very final exam boohoo. I just came back from QM2 exam, so which mean, I only got one left =D The exam just now was so-so, out of my expectation, more theories came out instead of calculation, darn lecturer, but nevermind la, still can finish.

Okay, Jo told me that tonight got meteor star again, the biggest in the history. I remembered how were the 4 dumb-dumb people, waited the never-appeared meteor at the roundabout. The most interesting part of that time was not the star, but the couple who keep "pukul k roda" (figure it yourself) hahaha. Unluckily, tomorrow exam is at 9am, I am unable to wait again hahaha, not that I will wait if I don't have exam, but I asked Jo to inform me if she see from her building.

Fight for the last exam tomorrow. Pretty Contract, Charming Torts Law, Cute Agency, please love me tomorrow, tell me your secret ok? So that I can get good results and I will love you guys and treat you guys taro!

No comments: