Tuesday, November 17, 2009

AEIOU

Waahaa, weehee, wiihii, WOOHOO, wuuhuu. My exam was officially ended today at 1030 am. Suddenly feel weird and empty, like suddenly got nothing to do. Today PBL was okok only, the answers were confusing, I don't like multiple choices. Seems like this semester's exam all like at the edge of the cliff one. I have 3 weeks to worry about my results O.o

My sister and me are going to watch Final Destination IV tonight in 3D, so excited. Jean Ni phoned me to ask me whether I want to go St.Kilda Beach just now, hahaha, so random ah Jean Ni. Apparently I didn't go, but we should go to beach one day, summer is here soon =)

Autumn Orchestra is getting excited and excited. I am so anticipated for the next episode eh. One episode per week is too less lah, they should satu kali release all mah. But it is a bit predictable, but I don't care hahaha.

Tomorrow I have shift, to work. Off for 1.5 weeks already, don't know will forget how to serve curry or not. HAHAHA! Hope I won't forget everything when I come back from the three months holiday. lol.

Before I end the post, to the two handsome pretty, can you do me a favour? Can you please clean up the mess after picking the flower? LOL, I couldn't think of any better metaphor rofl. Perhaps people who understand can give some good metaphors? SILENT is a unconscionable conduct, quoted from PBL, so please do not keep silent there.

Holiday!!!

No comments: