I was like separated from the social world for few days already, I never stepped out from the room's door for two days already, started from Friday night! I didn't see Jo for another 3 days after Thursday lol, omg, sounds lesbian, but I normally saw her everyday mah! Two exams in a row is not fun, okay, I know I can survive it, because I could survive 3 exams in a row last semester.
I blog almost everyday, ok, not almost, but really everyday since the macroeconomics exam lol. I tell you, I think about Macro everyday omg. Always suddenly popped out from nowhere when I was doing something. Sometimes thought that I didn't blacken the mc answer sheets or wrote my student number wrongly, sometimes think that I wrote a wrong theory, sometimes think that I drew a wrong graph ahhhH!!!I am paranoid, I have macroecons-phobia. I mean seriously. But god listen to my prayer, He calmed me down everytime when I thought of it and pray. I think it will last until the exam results released =(((
By the way, going to donate blood again next week yay. I can drink their orange juice again yay. And I got their member card already ahahaha! Where got people donate blood so happy one? Like kena Toto. Lets go ToTo eat pizza =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment