Oh my goodness, why am I here when I'm supposed to be in cinema, watching Final Destination IV. Today is really an abnormal day to me loh, a lot thing happened in a day.
1.
Me and my sister bought the ticket of Final Destination IV in the noon today, no discount for this movie somemore because it is in 3D. We had early dinner, and a long gap between the dinner and the movie (which is at 9.20pm), so we kept finding something to do to fill up the free time such as shopped in Cotton On, TenRen, and Big W. It was still early when we arrived the cinema, we went in earlier and bought ourselves one choc top ice-cream, so excited to watch. Waited for half an hour, felt weird because thats no one waiting outside Cinema 3, and the door hadn't opened yet, normally the door opened 20 mins earlier one. So we went and asked, the staff said thats not supposed to have final destination IV on today and also no ticket should be sold. So we get refunded. WEIRD, how come the FD IV showed on the screen when we bought it, why did the ticketer sell tickets to us, booo.. We waited for nothing, just flooded ourselves with foods. We anticipated for the movie the whole day, and it was cancelled at the end =[
2.
The world is small. My sister's colleague in Kumon was Shirley, the backstage crew. How I knew about it, okay, these was a bit freaky and unbelievable hahaha. So my sister today came back from work earlier, because Kumon had cancel their tuition today (because my sister's boss locked herself outside her house with car key, house key, and students homework and classwork left in the house. So she forced to cancel the class. This is not the point, then my sister told me she was coming back to city with the only one colleague. My sister said her colleague is a Melbourne Uni's third year student, studying commerce major in economics and finance (because I dislike both of these), staying in Milano, short short one, from Hong Kong one and bla bla bla. At first, I didn't think of anything, and then during dinner, my sister talked about her colleague again that she was so rich, because she stays in Milano. So, suddenly I thought of housemates, and suddenly Kathy(my props leader) popped out in my mind because she lives in Milano with two housemates. So I think one of them might be the colleague, and I asked my sister whats her name and she said Shirley hahaha. Freaky no?
3.
So how did we reaffirm that the Shirley that my sister said is the same as the Shirley from CMG? When we settled the refund thingy at the counter, I looked around, I saw Kathy, Shirley, Ip and their gang. So we reaffirmed hahaha. After the refund thingy settled, I went to da jiu fu with Kathy (while Shirley was not there that time), and we told Kathy the whole thing, omg, so funny lah. We laughed non-stop hahaha. Kathy was always the entertaining one. Shirley told my sister that she would watch 2012 tonight in the train, and my sister said she would watch FD IV. HAHAHA! Coincident no?
4.
This one is not freaky lah. When I reached home, I received an email that my Sandakan-KL flight changed to one hour earlier. Luckily thats no influence on my Melbourne flight. Nothing special for this.
5.
The freakiest one is I DIDN'T TAKE OUT MY BOOK TO STUDY today. I felt weird and very empty. Its just like thats one thing I should do, but I didn't do. Aiyor, I don't know what am I talking lah. Sigh. Got exam also fan, no exam also fan.
6.
Update: I was checking my extreme tracking, someone googled my younger sister's name "Sharon Hii, Sung Siew" and he/she ended up enter to my blog hahahaha. Bo, someone an lian you issit? or someone want to avenge you because you are bitchy hahaha. Or you googled your name yourself? or you're too famous cheh?
So the point of this post is, today is a really weird day. Very Very Weird. Today is really long for me, its like take forever to pass the day. I am very sleepy now =(( I didn't take rest since I woke up at 630 today morning, while Theo was still facebook-ing and he hadn't sleep yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment