
Credits to Jean Ni @Genie's birthday party
June commented on the photo above that "ahahaha~~ everyone looks so happy!!~~ ........ except me XD rofl". I think its because me and Jean Ni finished our exam and she hasn't, she foreseen it in Genie's birthday party =X
First day of holiday was boring one, because the buddies haven't finish their exam. So finish earlier doesn't mean very shuang one loh, must finish together, then can celebrate together and happy together lol. I love you, you love me, we are happy family =D
I think you guys feel very sien already, because I posted almost the same thing everyday. But what to do, nothing to do at home, just can blog to use up the time. So today, I think of something to blog. I want to share my nicknames I had from my childhood till now.
1.
SUMO
Yes, sumo is one of my nickname in Primary 6, pathetic no? Because I was very fat that time, and the tallest in the class somemore. So didn't know how the nickname came out, everyone called me Sumo, even my math teacher, wrote "To Sumo" in my diary T.T. Luckily the nickname didn't last until secondary school.
2.
gr@c3_4eva_frenz
HAHA, is this nickname jiao bet enough (uhh I am so rude)? I used this nickname for MIRC. I remembered that I addicted to MIRC in Form 2 and 3. Everytime asked people to give me @AOP and SOP. Now recalled back, I wonder why I would use that nickname loh. Last time, I like to make my nickname so complicated one, my hotmail is one of the evidence. Why cannot gracehii@hotmail.com, instead of grac3_hsjin90@hotmail.com? Always use number to replace the alphebatt hahaha! So childish lah that time.
3.
Cha Sao Bao/Cha Sao, Zhong tou gui (Middle head)
My nickname in form 3 was Cha Sao Pao. It came out by Emily(Xiao Long Bao), me, Zac(mian bao) and James(Da bao). That time four of us sat together in the class, so very friend, and then didn't know how were all the bao name come out. And then the head one also very random, got da, zhong, xiao, wu tou gui! HAHA! So random right? But it was so fun!!!
4.
Gaixi
Its my current msn's nickname and also my blog's name. It was created in Form 4, came out by Valerie and Theo. Because my name GRACE HII somehow sounds like Gaixi. You try see, now say Grace Hii quickly, slowly will become Gracie and slowly will transformed to Gaixi one HAHA! Some friends asked me that why am I so weird one, use that nickname, which also mean Chicken Shit in cantonese, also mean chicken pasar, also gaixi guo (guava). I felt gaixi very unique, I don't think anyone will use it rofl.
In form 4, they came out with a lot nicknames related with chicken one. The famous chicken nickname is Leng Gai loh, which is my best friend, because she called 美凤, so HaowZer came out with Leng Gai which mean beautiful chicken in Cantonese, 美mean beautiful and 凤mean 凤凰, phoenix, maybe Haow Zer thought that chicken is same kind as phoenix, so ended up Leng Gai. Then other chicken nicknames are Pak Zham Gai, Xi Yao Gai and don't know what gai dy.
5.
苏有材
I talked about this before, it came out by Jo, Jye, and Ken last year, because of my green jacket. They said I look like postman, in mandarin YOU CAI, so I didn't hear clearly, I heard SU YOU CAI, and they cheated me, they said SU YOU CAI is Singapore's president and I was stupid enough to believe them omg! Interested to know more about the story, click this, one of my post last year. I miss them already.
6
This year so far only came out with Taro Girl and Tofu Girl because I love Taro and I hate Tofu hahaha. And my family called me Jin Jin, so also one of my nickname since young. But friends, please don't ever call me Jin Jin, or ah jin, I felt very geli one lah if friends call me that name.
Okay, I should stop here. Good luck to Biomed. buddies, for the last paper, EDDA this Friday. Call me eh after your exam, can't wait to hang out with you guys!

No comments:
Post a Comment