
credits to June @Buchan Cave
Hello, I am here again, obviously slacking again! Hmmph. So weird hah, I update very often when exam is approaching, but if no exam, only update once a week. Aiya, I am so stressed mah, must distress here!
That day, me and Jo discussed what to do for my two days in KL, omg, I got so many places want to go. I just can't wait, I want to fly back now. I should've stay for at least one week lol. But aih. Cannot lah. Family can't wait to see me already lol. I know I know. Tak tau malu lol.
Here's some plan we want to do in Melbourne before we go back:
- Fine Dining - Jo said must wear mei mei, cannot wear like Ah Sao who sweep floor beside the road lol (this one I add myself one =P)
- Shopping - DFO, Harbour Town, Supre (someone want to buy neon colour outfit tsk), and bla bla bla.
- Yam Cha.
- Merry Bond Buffet
- I suggested zoo and museum again, undoubtedly "Dek Dek", banned lah!
- Got somemore one, can't remember. Can't wait can't wait.
- Japanese Buffet (shogun or Jogoya)
- Snowflakes to try their taro ball. My favourite taro aww.
- KL tower restaurant.
- Shopping (Jye must sigh when he read this)
- Mamak stall.
- I suggested Fish Spa yesterday, after watching XiaXue's video lol.
- And....?

No comments:
Post a Comment