Monday, November 2, 2009

Monkey's Banana



Today, I talked to Michelle (the one who do the wraps everyday! I remembered how she scolded me in my second working day, and now she is so friend with me and always talk to me when we work together! She shared the ghost programme she's watching, about her daughter, her weekend etc) when I worked. She asked me what am I eating this morning for breakfast? Don't ask me why she ask this question lol. I answered banana! Then she told me eating banana as breakfast is unhealthy because it will cause some stomach diseases, she watched a tv programmee and knew about it.

So while I was revising the business law just now, the "banana" word suddenly popped out in my head. I thought of what Michelle said, so I googled it, typed "banana in the morning"! And this website was on the top list MORNING BANANA. Eating banana as breakfast is one of the famous diet plan in Japan now and cause shortage of banana in Japan rofl. I should try on it lol. Monkey's life starts tomorrow lol.

Most of the websites claimed that eating banana as breakfast is healthy, because it can boost up digestive system and contains potassium and high fibre, sucrose, lactose or what -ose. So, who should I believe? Michelle or websites? Dilemma lol.

Just update and tell you that I haven't killed by stress. Melbourne's weather getting hotter and hotter, SPRING is finally here, but I don't like hot weather, almost die of heatstroke. I want AIR CON! So, lets eat banana!

No comments: