Saturday, November 7, 2009

Paw Paw


Happy 7/11 day. Credits to unknown.

Tell me how, macam mana,怎么办? Macroeconomics exam is just exactly two days from today. I never feel so worry and stress before, even for Microeconomics last semester. Really freak out =( I hate Keynesian Model, apa AD-AS model (Combined it, read like AIDS! remove the A and add I, yes, it is definitely a disaster, more serious than the AIDS), what the heck is Solon-Swan model (I know swan in the lake lah), exchange rate (only dad wants to know mah, since he is the one who transfer money to us).

I don't like you. Hmmph.

I felt very guilthy today, because I ate a lot. I ate two bananas for breakfast, then an apple for morning snack, then 2 hard-boiled eggs for lunch, an apple again for afternoon snack (I ate so many fibres, but still, cannot poo poo wtf! Waste my calorie intakes only), then dinner at Meshiya Japanese Restaurant (Bento with sashimi, chicken, beef, and prawn) and and and, the most guilthy one was I had HJ's soft serve cone. Kill me please, and scold me se fei poh, or sing whatever fei poh cai dan che..so that I won't eat anymore. But I was quite proud of myself, because I didn't go queue up for the free Slurpee at 7-11 for the anniversary.

I bought a lot fruits again just now, Paw Paw Cut (I don't know what is the difference between it and papaya), banana (again!!!), and green apple. Dark chocolate too to distress and also Eclipse mint sweet to keep me awake.

See, I am slacking again. 2 days to go only, tian ah, qing ni bao you wo! wo hen gui si pa, pa dao da bu chu bian wtf! I discovered right, I kept uglified myself (I know I am already so ugly) and share my dark experience in my recent post. Omg, then you guys know everything! Aih, I got a bit mental problem already, I need psychologist to consult me, I need doctor to check me, so that they can provide a cert for me so that I don't need to exam next week. Or we can give a reason that 2012 is the end of the day, we should enjoy, don't need exam lah! so stress for what, want die dy, go marry suan liao. rofl. We had this topic yesterday night, which was pretty funny.

Dream lah!Ish. And to reward myself for being so stress, I bought myself a blouse yesterday, which I like it a lot. Eheee. BuByes!

No comments: