
I hope I am there now. *Credits to Jolene @Mount Buller 2008
Nah, I'm not complaining about macroeconomics (which exam falls on tomorrow) this time because it somehow make sense to me today. Thanks god. I am paranoid that I will forget my exam and miss it, kept checking the timetable, especially when June and Jolene wished me luck yesterday night, I thought today is the exam day lol. Thanks to the two buddies for the luck, good luck to you guys too and god bless you.
Melbourne's weather is extremely hot these few days, like Sandakan, with dry air. My home is like a sauna room, I mean seriously, the room temperature is somehow higher than outside. I do not have an air-con at home somemore, can you imagine how I fall asleep, and study? Its really hard to concentrate under hot surrounding, even sleeping, I sweat a lot. Keep showering to cool down myself but it just last really fast. Uhh, how am I going to survive under this hot weather for a month? See, complain again.
Woke up naturally at 7.30am this morning, I can wake up very early nowadays *proud. An automatic alarm to warn me that I should start study. Everytime I want to sleep back, the word "exam" will pop out in my head, and increase my stress. Stress people. I went to state library to study with my sister just now, a good study place indeed. I love the air-con. If they open 24 hours, I will just move sleeping bag and everything to camp there. Eheee!
Actually I got no particular thing to blog about, just feel like blogging. Tomorrow exam, wish me luck! Everyone, good luck!

No comments:
Post a Comment