Sunday, November 29, 2009

What a random post

Oh mi gosh, my whole-body-ache! The joints are pain, okay, I don't know I described a right place or not, but I cannot bend my neck, four limbs, and waist smoothly because they are pain T.T! I think I am old already, my body will pain due to weather changes, yes, its raining again in Melbourne. Wonder I will become a Miss Plant tomorrow morning or not CHOI CHOI CHOI!

I took super long nap today, from 2-5 something once I came back, and 7ish to 10ish. Omg, I feel sleepy now again. This is what people called, Sleeping pig, people sleeping beauty, me sleeping pig who waiting a PIG KING to kiss me fml. Okay, might sleep again within 1 hour, I can feel that.

I slept over at Jo's place for two nights, thanks Jo, for letting me slept over, hahaha, so comfortable eh! So very random, we went Camberwell Sofia to have late lunch or early dinner yesterday afternoon along with Ken. Seafood platter, chicken caeser sald and gelato are enough to fill us up for whole day, we only had one meal the whole day O.o.

Today, more random, me and Jo woke up at 8, ready to go Camberwell Market =.=. We reached there around 9ish, and left 10.30am. Randomly, we catched a train to Boxhill for early lunch hahaha. I had this Taiwanese typical breakfast, Salty soy milk. It was goodness damn not nice. So geli one, a bit spicy and then freaking salty uhh. Luckily I finally had my Cha Siu Pao, after craving it for two days, and keep nagging since two days ago. Jo asked me quickly go buy, before she get annoyed by me. Buahaha.

After that, we came back from Boxhill, we went to this shop which selling vintage stuff called Retrostar, or whatever metro. Cannot remember. They are selling many vintage clothes, some are reallly nice, but its pretty expensive. Thats a Sales on 13 and 14 of Dec, everything will be $10 & under, but unfortunately, we'll be back in Malaysia that time T.T

Yay, we're going back to Malaysia in 1 week time. This time of next Sunday (11pm), we will be in KL international airport already, standing on Tanah Airku rofl. So fast so fast hahaha. No photo for this post, it should have a lot to upload, but my internet speed is not allow me to do so, so will upload again when the speed resume heh.

No comments: