Friday, October 30, 2009

Habis

Woohoo! My first year degree was finally DONE, HABIS, WAN LE,YUN LO, Mao LU, MOH LU! Which mean final exam is approaching T.T And also mean final exam is going to end soon, juga mean three weeks holiday in Melbourne coming soon, ye shi mean I'm going back to Malaysia very soon, and finally mean my results are coming out soon! Lame!

Can't wait the exam to be over. I want to enjoy the holiday to the fullest, hope boss can let me work more hours after exam so that I can earn more pocket money to spend lol. I am anticipating for the 2010 committee gathering dinner "The Merry Bond", with the Pre-christmas theme, which mean we need to dress up in green and red. Whose idea? What a weird combination lol.

Then I will go back to Malaysia, reach KL at 6 of December, stay for three days then fly back to Sandakan at 9 of December. The two days in KL will be CSULGW outings, will spend the time with Jo, Jye and Eugene. Uhh, never meet for almost one year! Then, the following is 2 and a half month of holidays in Sandakan. I am still considering whether I should apply for the internship in Ernst & Young. If I work, then cannot play lah, but I don't work, I will boring till die die if no one going out with me =( And if I work, I cannot go KK on January to stay with my younger sister and that mean I cannot shopping lol. Tell me which opportunity cost is higher?

I miss the high school buddies already. Leng Gai, please don't "zhong sek heng yao"! Theo, steamboat and photo session! Siew Yi, Mei Yee, Emily, Alvin, and others, yam cha yam cha! And of course my family, EAT! I also should go church already, never go church since I came to Melbourne, I am sinner!

Cheh, say so much, exam also havent start! Good luck everyone, especially the biomedian and science-ian. And of course, commerceeian like me! Show all your taroness in the exam!! Makan banyak taro and fish before exam, must get H1, trust me =)

P/S: Oh ya, I bought Breaking Dawn today! Can't wait to finish it, I love Eclipsee =) So I think the ending will be interesting although I know the synopsis already =.=

No comments: