Tuesday, November 10, 2009

3 hours

Again, I changed my blog layout. I do not know how many layouts I had change within this few months. I just couldn't find any layout that I really like, and the code thingy very mafan. Yesterday I found this website that offer layout with RSS feed one, so that I don't need to edit the code to add widget, can directly edit in the profile.

Exam is just 3 hours away. I am so scared eh until I write something nonsense here. Hope the post in the evening will be a good news, talk about "I'm so happy" or "I know how to do ah" or "Yeah, I finish every question" or "Can pass can pass" or something very happy one instead "Fuck, I don't know how to do" or "damn, I couldn't finish" or "So difficult lah the questions" lol. So lets see how it goes.

I hope REB turn on their aircon later, to the maximum, because I found that I can't think of anything in hot surrounding, I rather cold, okay but not freeze until I cannot write anything lah, just at least I can cool down. Whatever! Random post. Lets do the final revision before the exam, good luck every macroeconomist. Wait for my news hopefully happy one.

No comments: