Not good.
The paper just now was hard, much much harder than previous year papers, different format. Still like usual, like microeconomics, its too little time to finish the whole paper. I left a sub-question worth 4 marks blank. But, I do not feel angry this time, I would not complain like what I did after my microeconomics exam last semester.
At least I tried my best to do every question, I tried my very best to write a correct answer, a correct explanation, to use a suitable graph and a correct shift of curve. I did whatever I could do until the second inviligator shouted STOP. My hand was trembling while I was doing the questions, and saw the clock move getting faster and faster. I don't know whether I can pass the subject or not, I really do hope I can, but if not, I will try to accept it because thats what I deserve.
Aww, what a depressing post. I really do hope I can pass! By the way, REB is super hot okay!!! I kept sweating while I was writting my answers. Such a grand and big place doesn't have aircon, so ridiculous ok! Damn hot! Uhh!And guys, do not bring bag, or pencil case, queue under the hot sun to get my pencil case. I thought I can bring in but actually not uhh.
So lets fight for the next paper, BPA on Thursday. Good luck everyone (again) lol.
Update: Oh yaaa! Suddenly think back. You know you know, my sixth sense very the tepat eh! While I was doing my revision, suddenly got one feeling that they would ask about the definition of Purchasing Power Parity (PPP). Guess what, it really came out in Part B omg! But only worth 2 marks wth. lol.
Update 2: I suddenly feel good after talking to friends and mum. Maybe its just me being pessismistic here. So lets party, no more economics in our life again (talked to Michelle, my EAP classmates last year)!
亲爱的天父上帝啊, 我把一切希望都交托给您了!阿们!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I dunno why ur chatbox cannot leave comment so make it here la =)
I've just read ur post titled "3 hours" one hour ago then thinking to wish u good luck but so fast u've done ur 1st paper heh.
Don't be so depressed ya babe, do well in the following papers.
All the best^^
hey, your chatbox dimensions got problem..and pat pat* its over at least!
I fixed it already. Aih! Nvm la..its over! Zui duo take summer course loh if really fail LOL!!!
grace~~~ don't say like that :) it shall be fine!! unlike me.. im so scared T_T~ did they take away the pencil case?? so gay.. don't like them~
I hope its okay! uhh! nah, they warned me before I went in. So I put at the rectangularish big metal box. But can put in a transparent bag.
oh... ok~~ Lol.. I should do that. Or not that guy will shout at me like last time T_T scary.... :S
Post a Comment