Friday, October 2, 2009

PPC at Lakes Entrance


Post Production Camp 2009

Opz! I neglected my blog for another week again. My two weeks mid-sem break going to end soon! I don't want =( I came back from camp for so many days already, but haven't update anything about it. So that's explain why I'm here =p

We departed on last Friday, met at around 10am, 4 cars drove to Lakes Entrance together! Took around 4 hours to arrive. It located at 390km from city. In Sabah, we need to take at least 4 and a half hour to drive from Sandakan to KK for only 325km. What a big difference hmmph! We reached around 4.

The accomodation we stayed was really cosy. It looked really high-class and clean if you don't move away the couch with some crayons and junk food underneath it eww! But really comfy, I had a big bed, by my own! =) After that, went safeway which was really near to our place to buy groceries. Each house need to prepare two dishes for dinner that night (we had 4 houses). Our house cooked Omelette and desserts!

That night was Cabelle's birthday, so we helped her celebrate! Her best friends threw her a big suprise, tricked her to wear a raincoat, but actually just want to spray all the ribbons or whatever thread on her body! Conclusion, a birthday surprise. Then some of them played mahjong, and the innocent us played truth or daree which was really "innocent" game!

The next day, fishing plan was cancelled because forecast thats a storm! So after breakfast (only orange juice and the leftover), we went beach, cloudy and rainy day! Pretty fun though! Then had fish and chips for lunch! At night, shared fried rice and seafoods for dinner. Then we went for Jaccuzi, very comfortable to soak myself in the warm water! We played games! Then had some walks, and need to clean the house after that!

The last day, we woke up very early to get ready to check out from our cosy house and went for fishing. UNFORTUNATELY, when we get into the car after a group photo, the cruise driver refused to drive us because of the weather, so cancelled again! We ended up to visit Buchan Cave! Not too bad =)

Then drove back to the city, had dinner at Sofia! Yes, 3 days 2 nights were just short! We couldn't explore much at Lakes Entrance because of the stupid weather AIH! I didn't fishing, I didn't eat fresh fish there! I want fish! LOL!

Can see photos in my facebook profile. I am lazy to upload here! I am so tired now after 5 hours working today, and 6 hours working yesterday! I need to do Macro assignment =( Exam timetable came out already, my exam fall on 10, 12, 16 and 17 of November! Please, past asap!

No comments: