Thursday, September 24, 2009

My 19th

This is a late post about my 19th birthday which was on last Wednesday. My second birthday in Melbourne, different people different celebration different period. This year my birthday luckily was after all the mid-sem test. I remembered last year my birthday was just right one day before my math term 3 exam.

I worked on my birthday, from 12.30pm-7pm. My boss felt guilty when she knew that day was my birthday, she only noticed at that night. So the second day, she spent me moonCAKE! =)


I burnt my arm that day, I touched the lights above the foods when I was working. IT WAS SUPER DUPER PAIN! Till you want to cry! And the long scars will like a new birthmark, won't leave me anymore.

After work, my sister and I went dinner together to celebrate at Lygon Street. Delicious meat platter.


It looked very big portion right, but actually not, they were clever enough to hide all the wedges under the meats and made it looks large! Hmmph!

Then I went Jolene's house. I made their surprise fail, so sorry!

They bought me Taro Cake!! It was reallllly delicious, must try it outtt! But June was already sick of it HAHAHA! Taro is always the best!!

They made me a card too which I felt really touching. (although I told them what I expect the card looks like, yerrr, I am so thick-face O.o, they really made it out) Great friends! SPECIALLY thanks JUNE AND JOLENE to make the card eh!


The front part of the card. They drew themselves =)


They gave all my best friends and good friends to sign and write wishes on it.
I don't know how they make it, but I was touching although I didn't cry =.="
Thanks for all the wishessss!


Specially made by Jolene and June =) They knew I love MCDULL! =)

Tonight, Jo passed me a present.
Millions thanks to Jolene, June, Jean Ni, Genie,Phoebe, KenWynn and Sherman!


DENG DENG! The present! So pretty rightttt!


I opened it! OMG! A DKNY perfumeeee =)
My first perfume ever! THANKS!


Thanksss!

Besides that, Siew Yi and Mei Yee sent me email to wish me. Here the email:


From SIEW YI! Thanks sis!


Specially from Mei Yee! THANKSSS sis!


McDUll =)


LOL! Mei Yee and I like U-know, so she was kindly to let me own him that day LOL!!!

So before I end my post,
Thanks to those who SMS me birthday wishes from Malaysia, Perth, and of course Melbourne.
Thanks to those who greet me in the facebook ( I counted it, around 100 wishes (=).
Thanks to those who remember my birthday.
Thanks to those who made effort to celebrate my birthday! I was really happy =)

I know I will enjoy my 19 years old!

Off to camp tomorrow! Will update next week yea!

No comments: