
*credits to Jolene @Lakes Entrance
Another week ended! 3 weeks more to end my first year university, 4 weeks more to my first year semester 2 final exam. This is uber fast. Form 3 students back home having their PMR now, and I remembered how hardworking was I before my PMR (cheh!) hahaha! I burnt midnight oil everyday until 5am just for PMR! Then SPM, only could stay until 2am. But now, university final exam, I couldn't even stay until 1am just for study! Must admit I'm getting older =(
Okay, exam is coming soon. I should seldom online which is impossible, because I need to check Email and Uni Portal everyday, then Facebook is irresistable lol. I just can't wait 17 November to come heehe!
Coming activities:
1. Volunteering for the Marathon! Ofcourse, I'm not the one who run (which initially I thought I need to run for the marathon, Jo's fault lah). I'm helping out in the Massage area O.o.
2. Genie's birthday, the theme is childhood memory which mean we need to dress up like child, in bright colours, girls need to put a ribbon on head and wear dress or skirts whereas guys need to wear a bow with bright polka dots shirt O.o!
3. CMG Picnic gathering. I was assigned to cook fried Mihun! Hope they won't diarrhoe after that ops!
4. Watch Flare Dance!
5. EXAMM! Start revision one month earlier this time hehehe! I make a study plan for myself to force myself to study. If I don't follow, I really can't finish everything on time so yea!
I miss 2008 life, the innocent us. Our topic would only cover some lame stuff, friday activities would just some simple dinner, starbucks and then Jye's home. Sometimes, I craved for the simple one, not that now I'm so 'complicated' but yea! Uni is really uni aih! We're approaching to the realistic and materialistic world.
I feel like going to some theme parks now, OHHH, so random! AHAHA! I want to scream out on the roller coaster and pirate ship, get wet on the boat, camwhore around, eating sausage...just do some random one without any stress.
Okay, a random post again. Off to study PBL! Another skill test this coming Friday Ooh!

No comments:
Post a Comment