Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Calculus?


My 2nd year subjects plan

I re-enrolled for my second year! How fast was it, this week is my first year uni last study week and my first exam paper is just exactly two weeks away, mama mia! Okay, the print screen above are subjects I'm taking next year. You can ignore it if you're not interested!

I know you will feel weird and ask "Why the hell you want to take chinese as your breadth subject?". Hmmph, because I want to score well instead of learn new language. Learning new language is so so so hard. I am regret I was not taking calculus 2 with Jean Ni this semester but took QM2 instead. Initially I was thinking I can pull basic econometrics down from 3rd year to 2nd year! Until just now, I realised that Business Finance is one of the pre-requisites for basic econometrics, and they do not offer BE in 2nd semester, so ya, I need to take it in third year =(

Jo and June are going to take Choir as breadth. I did consider that but I really can't imagine I'm singing in the choir, I will just be the culprit of worst choir lol. People who ever heard me sing will know I always run out of key. Even the ABRSM piano examiner was giggling when I was doing the sight singing part for oral.

Aiya, cincai lah! Can pass all smoothly and graduate ok already lah! LOL! Back to my study, studying the subject I HATE the most! Don't ever try to ask me to take economics subject again. After this macroecons exam on 10 of Nov, I will say BYE BYE to you and hopefully never see you again, go away =p

No comments: