Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Autumn's Orchestra


Soaking in Jaccuzi was really fun and comfy.

I hope I can have a Jaccuzi at home, so that I can distress. PMS recently, get frustrated easily, even a small thing that normally I won't even care. So please bear with me, if I show the 欠揙 face. No one will like those faces, even myself, hate people showing that face in front of me, but PMS mah! Girls always have special authority to give the f*cking face.

By the way, I saw friend's facebook status recommend a new Taiwanese drama, Autumn's Orchestra, by Vanness and An Yi Xuan! So I watched the first two episodes (only two episodes released), nice drama! A typical story like usual taiwanese drama, but actor and actress act really good. Can't wait the following episodes to come out. Luckily only one episode will release per week, if not, no need study lah, lol.

Recently I like to read celebrity blogger's blog. Wonder how they can make their life so interesting, can travel around, buy brandy stuff, have a very good camera to take photos etc. I think to become a famous blogger, the wallet must be "fat" enough!

Always don't know how to end my blog entry. So this is the end.

No comments: