Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sponge Bob


*Genie's birthday party CMG group photo

Genie, CMG youngest girl finally turn 18, she held a birthday party with the theme Childhood Memory, we need to dress up in bright colours and childish. I didn't have any bright colours outfit, so I was searching for the whole afternoon, and finally I bought myself a very childish t-shirt from JayJay, with a big sponge bob in the front. I thought of a lame joke that night, I could use the sponge bob to clean up the barbeque stove after the party =X

Thats a bbq party, with some cooked foods also. My most favourite food of the night is...GRAPES! The grapes were awesomely nice! I would say, I finished half of all the grapes prepared by Genie, and it explained why I didn't get drunk after the drinking session, didn't even feel dizzzy! Thank you Genie for the party, and HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY to you! You won't read this anyway HAHAHA! I believe you had a blasted birthday right, with the repeating thank you speech =)


Group photo of the night. Genie was pampered by everyone on her birthday!


Jolene and me! I like this photo because....we're cute =X Cheh, tak tau malu!


With the best buddies!


Big mouth! I successfully controlled myself from eating carb that night.


Promotion team '09. Tried to act McDull, but obviously FAILED!


Act cute! The most awesome promotion team ever =)

After the party, thats already 3am when I get home. I need to wake up at 6 to prepare for the picnic. I only slept for 3 hours that night. I prepared fried mihun, its considered not bad, considering I didn't cook for such a long time. Thats a farewell picnic in botanic garden held by CMG. Its fun despite the rain in the morning. The weather was getting better after that, the sun was friendly enough to greet us in the afternoon.

A lot foods in the picnic prepared by Committee '09/10. I think it was a successful one. Its a longest picnic we ever had, quote from Jo.


CMG First gathering PICNIC 2009 =)

I took 2 hours nap after the picnic and 12 hours of sleep last night! SATISFIED =)

No comments: