Saturday, September 5, 2009

7

I broke my clubbing virgin last night, I went clubbing at SE7en for my very first time. Woot! Thats CMG's post production party, so we went clubbing. Aww, what an experience. I managed to make my first clubbing when I'm still 18! LOL! But it will be more meaningful if my clubbing virgin is on my birthday, but well.

We had free entry fee to go in, and we did not need to line up to wait to get into the club. First round, we had SOHO Lychee, very low alcohol drink, it tasted really good. June's brother claimed that normally people drink it at the end when they unable to take any shot again. But we're innocent people mah! Then dance on the dance floor. Not really high at first. So we went for 2nd round, a shot. The bartender poured red bull in bigger glass, and alcohol in shot, then, we just need to throw the shot into the redbull and finished it one time. Then, went back to dance and really get high this time, well. Then the third shot was something milky, tasted a bit like peanut butter, nice one too =) Dance again after that! Everyone kept camwhoring in the club.

We left around 3am. Yea, but honestly, I would never intended to go clubbing if thats no any special occasion. Hmmph!


I make up myself, first time! I look really weird without my spec because I started wearing my spec when I was 8. I wore spec everyday for ten years, sure look weird. AIH! The face is as big as big pancake in pancake parlour. I need plastic surgery lol.


My outfit of the night.


Selvie with the sexy pose!


June me and selvie. I looked like VAMPIRE! I am one of the family member of Cullens! Ohh welll!


JOJO with her Soho Lychee.


Me with mine.
I didn't take the photo of the shots, what a waste.


Sheryl and me!


SELVVIE!


Yoke yee, the clubber!


My sifu and my si mou!
Sounds old, my lao ban and my lao ban niang
or my ah tao, and my tao jie!
Whatever it is,they are a sweet couple!

Okay, I promise not going to club for the rest of my 18! LOL!!!

No comments: