Thursday, September 3, 2009

A day

1. I had duty for CMG's charity today. I was taking a coin box and begging others to donate money to ACMF! These was my first time, what an experience. A bit embarrasing when you saw some people with the reluctant face, looks like forced to donate! What la, must be kind man, those children really pity one la, we want use music to change them, to entertain them so that they can open their heart and accept other people. Okay, but I admit, sometimes I would ignore those people who raise fund came over me and ask me to donate. Sorry, I won't do that again, I will at least donate 10 cents! One people 10 cents, 1000 people 100 bucks!100 bucks can buy a bit part of piano =.= But still yea...


I bought this t-shirt for the charity also =) Yes, I JUSt MADE A BLOODY DONATION!

2. Tonight, I went dinner with Jo at Taste of Asia. I had their laksa without taufu POK! Its really nice one with chicken, brinjals and fish cake in it, with the combination of mihun and hokkien mee! Random. After that, we wanted to go library, on the way, Jo saw a man kicked on something, she saw a $50 under the chair. Then she chased the man and the man claims thats not his, so the honest jo asked the waiter of that particular italian restaurant, the waiter said "You found it, so you take it." So, after consideration, the conclusion is FREE DRINKS tomorrow night.

3. Went library tonight to study business law. Next Friday will be my second skill test. I am happy I survived for these few hectic weeks. Thats 2 weeks to go before my mid-sem break. 1 test 1 assignment to go as well. Be patient, hehe. Going to the post production camp during the break, hope it will be fun one =)

4. September now! I love september AWW

A star accompanied the moon when I took this picture. How compatible are they on the sky without others. Only both of them. But you know, the star is too small, my camera is not pro enough!

1 comment:

jolene n. said...

since when you so romantic ah...