Saturday, August 8, 2009

Movies


Siao Zha Bor!

I worked today, my second training day! I think my performance today was better than the first day, but to others who work there think that I was really slow. Second day only, what do they expect? This is my first job, I never comment-ed by any employer or colleague before, so today, I really feel depressed when I got comment that I was slow. I knew they tried to teach me, but still...=( Now I knew why are my parents always nagging about how hard to earn money. Become an employee must be patient and ready to be scolded or comment-ed anytime, I should get used to it aih! I hope it will be better in third day training, if still not improved, I should ready to be kicked out lol. I don't mind, at least I learnt something and got my wages in the training right? By the way, my manager was a funny person, he talked foook chow to me hahaha =X

I went watch movie with the Siao Zha Bors tonight, Genie a new member lol joined us. We watched "The Overheard", hong kong movie. Nice one but a bit sad at the end *eyes watering*! The first cantonese movie I watched in Melbourne. Then TenRen Session, camwhored again, Ken as the cameraman, he is always the one though. AND, I watched G.I.Joe last night, an interesting movie.

Hmmm...THATS WEEKEND! Next week will be a busy week!
Should I apply the work at my sister's place? Tuesday and Friday evening! Just get ready if curry boss and missis don't let me pass to become a curry seller =.=

No comments: