
*SETS AND PROPS*
Wednesday should be free day for me, but now, thats one lecture on wednesday, because I've changed my Finance 1 to QM2. QM2 is much interesting than Finance 1, at least I didn't sleep in the lecture today. A lot people are taking the subject, the lecture hall was full, I was late somemore, so I sat behind, thats one couple sitting in front me started to talk from the beginning of the lecture until the end of the lecture. Their voices were louder than my lecturer. Should go early next time yeah! AHAHA!
Finally today my curry boss confirmed me that I can go work on next Monday. Waited for one week already since the first day I work. I thought I didn't pass for my trial day, luckily =) I changed some of my class to 9am class, the recent timetable is thats 9am class on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Hmm, so that mean I need to sleep early everyday now, what a healthy life =) I know I'll enjoy my busy semester 2 lol =P I love spending my time to the fullest, don't waste any of teenage life, my last teen, 19! Aww...
By the way, I haven't sell all my ticket, THE PUPPETS ticket I mentioned before. I'm not attracting enough, no one want to buy from me, how sad! Bump in day this sunday, mean we move all sets and props into the theatre, ready for the show, and thats opening ceremony. Cool. Can't wait to see everyone's winter break's hardwork to be revealed on the stage =)
Oh, so long gas.
I love taro!

No comments:
Post a Comment