
What is S, What is P, What is S&P? woohoo...the lamest slogan ever!
I worked again today, oh I know you'll feel very sien because I kept mentioning it lol. But I am happy because I did much much better than first two times, and no one complain me, boss gave a small compliment to me, but thats enough =) I worked for 7 hours today, times really fly.
After working from 10-5, went Union Theatre to meet the rest, sitting at the backstage talked! Everyone were doing tech-run. I really looking forward to the production which is start from this Friday. One sad thing is they are not going to use the fence which S&P did it overtime (OT) to finish it, which I joined at night to glu only, which June and me glu-ed the tissues on it because we lost the number games, which S&P glued it while waiting Archi to announce lunch time...
Last night, S&P went dinner at Sophia, Camberwell! An enjoyable night, foods are extremely large and we had to play number games (AGAIN!) to finish all the pastas and pizza. Calamari rings and caesar salad were scrumptious, the gelati and tiramisu were really WOW, SO LARGE PORTION, everything is in very large portion, and the price is really reasonable. Our S&P leaders (Jason and Kathy) treat us the dinner =) The best leaders?!LOL! That dinner was sort of small closing ceremony for our workshop, so thats a video about our impression to the workshop =) S&P VIDEO I miss the workshop, the workshop tights the bond among us.
Tomorrow is another busy day UHH!

No comments:
Post a Comment