1. CMG Pre-Production Camp
- I talked about it in previous post.

Overdue group photo.
2. Girl's Talk Session
- I like to talk. Please don't stop me from talking, lol.

June, Jolene and Grace had dinner at Grill'd.

Then continued their talk at Brunneti's. What a sinful drinks.

O.o.

The most sinful one!

OMG! The whipped cream.

3. Sets and Props Workshop.
- Workshop is fun! T.T lol.

I accidentally matched my outfit so perfectly lol in one of the workshop. I mean the colour!

I stayed at this place almost everyday during weekday.

Jolene took this secretly.
4. CMG's production booklet's photoshooting

Zipak before photoshoot =.=

We need to wear light tops and dark pants.

Sets and Props team photoshoot.

Promotion team.

promotion team with the camera-lady.

Jolene, June, Jacqueline, Zhou Jie, Sherman and me.

Jacq.

Derek.

June.

Our Sets and Props leaders, Kathy and Jason.
5. Sing K Session
- Sing K with sets and props team last night. 8 hours, not kidding at all lol. Strong winds blew us away =.=

I like this photo!

Jo, me, June.

Big Bosses.

Me and June

Hiok!!
6. Guitar Hero
- Played Guitar Hero and Street fighter at June's. Fun one, thanks june for the night.


Guitar is not same as guitar hero. Dont gao xiao LOL!
7. Random

Webcam with Chris, for fun.

Jolene June and me bought TAMAGOTCHI, for fun! LOL!
8. Exam Result
-Exam result was released yesterday. My very first uni's exam. Not too bad, at least my parents are happy with it =)
Two more weeks holiday. Time flies lol.

No comments:
Post a Comment