By the way, I went to sets and props' workshop everyday after camp, which I reckon I really did learn something, my cutting skill (using cutter) became pro lol. In case you don't know what am I doing, just briefly talk about it lah! I joined the Melbourne Uni's Chinese Music Group (CMG). They have a production each year. Their production is a show, which involved orchestra, drama and also singing. Don't know how to say. But in chinese called 歌舞剧I think!So, I joined their sets and props group, which need to help them to build up the sets and props used by the casts during the show.

CMG's 2009 production's poster.
Anyone interested? Must be a good show, trust me lol. Apparently, I am promoting because I am their promotion team's crew =.= I didn't receive any commision one!lol..syok sendiri here.
Btw, yesterday finally met up with Eugene, had some yamcha session, shopping and dinner, not bad lah! But I forget to bring my ID to casino, I couldn't get into casino which I'm not sure am I fortunate or unfortunate. So I walked around Crown myself, not bad, nice view, really.

I bought a TAMAGOTCHI for myself that day. It died for twice already because I forget to feed it for few hours =.=! Nice one =)
Just now had some talk session with Jo and Ken. Still, I enjoyed to talk a lot.
End.

No comments:
Post a Comment