Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Another one week of holiday is over, this week is the last week of holiday, omg, so fast! This holiday will be the busiest holiday I had ever. My home is more like a hotel than my home lol. I'll only use it to sleep and bath. So many things happened during the break, a lot activities with the sets and props, and promotion team. So many photos to upload.

Now, saving those photos from others in facebook and will update my blog about my winter break part 2 tomorrow. I enjoyed my winter break, I met a lot friends, become more sociable, but see through a lot of things which had never happened in my life before. Experiences for me to be more mature.

Last night, borrowed Twilight movie from Jean Ni and watched until 4am =.= It's not too bad. But they cut a lot parts, I bought the book, read a quarter already. They said the book is crappy because the language used are too simple and easy although the story line is good. To be honest, I prefer this kind of book, because my english is too poor, not manage to read a book with super deep vocabulary and philosophy *shame*

Just a quick update. Tomorrow will update a more proper one with loads of photos. Come back again ok! LOL!

Ended up the post with the stickers photos we took today =)


Selvie(S), June (JC), Grace(G), WeiChi(C), Jolene(Jo), JeanNi(JN), Ken(K)


CMG!


I like this!


One rabbit and tigers!LOL!

No comments: