
I bought this scarf yesterday. I like it although it made in India *tsk tsk*
So, holiday comes to the end, aww. I don't want it to be over, this holiday is awesomely superly extremely awesome and enjoyable holiday! Get to know a bunch of friends because we sticked together almost everyday because of the workshop, we shopped together, yamcha-ed, singK, promoting...AHAHA!And the most important thing, we FACEBOOK-ING! The workshop was ended that day, started to feel empty and time passed slow lol, this is not true lol.
Btw, the CMG's production will be on 14, 15, 20, 21, 22 of August, anyone interested? Please buy ticket from me, I'll love you so much if you do. Give you a kiss if you want =.=" Joking anyway. Buy from me ok?!
I am lazy to upload photos here which I promised in previous post! We took too much, and some of it haven't uploaded in facebook yet so stay tune, soon. I will upload it very soon! LOL!
Another quick update. Because I miss you guys! Syok sendiri LOL!

No comments:
Post a Comment