Friday, June 19, 2009

Royal Gala Apple



WooH! Another Friday's night, mean another foods post. I got nothing to blog, so post food pictures, so that I can review it when I am hungry at home and nothing to eat, how pathetic lol. After dinner at Yoyogi (not that nice), we had yumcha session at TenRen again! It seems like a MUST DO activity on Friday night.


My cold wheat noodle with tempura. EM, the noodle not nice, don't try it! Udon is still the best choice of noodle in a Japanese restaurant.


Talk session at TenRen. The hot milk tea in pot tempting?


Oh my gosh, my favourite TARO! Nice nice niceee??! But it was Jobe's one. I had lychee passion green tea instead, nice too. I love TenRen!

By the way, one of my boss cut his/her hair, which is a shock, suprise and also miracle. Guess who? Guess who? Who got the right answer, mmm, I spend you a tiny cute Royal Gala apple! =.=" But the answer is quite obvious hoh?!

Exam is over now, but I feel so unreal, lol. Btw, I'm going to move out from Unilodge soon WOOHOO! And I'm going to a camp next friday.

Lets party, hoolidaaayy! Good luck to the besties who still have their exam on Tuesday! You guys can do it, trust yourself, hardwork must be paid off =)

Tomorrow Hii's outing again, hehe!

P/S: I miss YI AND YEE so much, please online please!

No comments: