
My favourite aww!
First day of holiday, I woke up at 1pm and slept at 2am last night! Woohoo, 10 hours, long time didn't have a nice sleep like that. Satisfied, mmm. To celebrate the end of my exam, me and my sister hang out today. Firstly, we went window shopping at Bourke Street, zero revenue because today is not a good day to buy clothes lol. After that, we went 'low tea' at TenRen again because my sister wanted to try out the hot taro milk tea I talked about in previous post, we shared one pot as shown as the picture above. Super niceeeee!
Then, we went Crown. First, we went into the casino. Guess what, the guards didn't ask any passport or student card from me, that mean I damn old lah! Aih..but I didn't bring passport with me though lol. So we played jackpot loh, 1 dollar only, no return T.T Then, we realised casino is not suitable for us, so we went down to the arcade. Me and my sister played DDR, wow, it was really syok to play. After that dinner at Stalactites, then groceries time and walked back home. I am still prefer to walk home, so relax.
Share some photos lah! First time took so many photos with my elder sister. Normally only my younger sister will take photo with me, those syok sendiri photo, know? lol.

The foods we had today, FULL! The coming few days have to fasting again because of this meal aih!
- The chicken plater is the best, nice =)
- The chips is also scrumptious because it is not too salty.
- The calamari is awful, freaking oily, and lembik lembik one.

Jackpot.

Casino!

Hii Daddy's first and second daughters =.=

Hii's Outing 2

DRUM. My sister played it before DDR. Uuhh.
An enjoyable and relaxable day today!
P/S: Happy Father's Day to my daddy, I love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment