Friday, June 19, 2009

OVER

ATA exam is over and it is EXTREMELY HARD, DIFFICULT, you know, REAllY REALLY SUPERLY HARD, till you want to cry, oh ok, so exaggarate lah actually. Some questions were really confusing, like you know the concept but you don't know how to calculate it out, like really confusing, and make me frustrated! SHIT! The saddest part is I did so many cash flow statement exercise but ended up with NOT BALANCE, because of the retained profit part, I don't know how aih. Darn Greg!!

Luckily pretty lots of people have the same thought as me. This exam is hurdle, we need to pass this exam in order to pass the subject! Omigosh! Well, I think I'll pass but can't get high marks =( But still need to pray hard, mana tau the answer I thought was right but actually wrong. God bless me!

Whatever la, don't think about it again. I'm officially announce that MY EXAM IS OVERR! Yipeeee...HOLIDAY!!

No comments: